Please note: there is NO formal grant application form. Grant applications should take the form of a cover letter which:
1. Explains the nature of the project
2. Specifically addresses what population(s) will be served by the project
3. Addresses how they will be served
4. States the amount requested, with a budget if appropriate, or at least a justification for the amount
5. Provides a breakdown of the costs associated with the project.
6. States the time frame in which the project is scheduled to be completed
7. Describes any fund-raising that has been done for the project
8. Describes any community involvement/free labor that is being donated toward the project
9. Includes any photos that may be of assistance in the decision making process (if available).
10. Includes a current contact name/position as well as a current phone number and valid email address.
11. If your library has a web address please also include that in your correspondence.
Ashgate Publishing Co. is making great strides within our own offices to “go green” and is very environmentally conscious. Along this line, we prefer that all applications be emailed to email@example.com along with any/all photo attachments.
If you are absolutely unable to email your Grant proposal, hardcopies should be mailed to:
Library Grants Committee
Ashgate Publishing Company
110 Cherry Street, Suite 3-1
Burlington, VT 05401-3818