Teen Video Contest
2015 Teen Video Challenge
The Vermont Department of Libraries and the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) are sponsoring the 2015 Vermont Teen Video Challenge. Teens, 13-18, individually or in teams, are invited to create a short Public Service Announcement promoting the 2015 teen summer reading slogan, "Unmask!" The winner of the Vermont challenge, when approved by CSLP, will receive $150 and his/her sponsoring library will be awarded prizes worth $50.
How to Enter
1. Download the Entry Form and Model Release Form. Read all instructions on the forms and read the Rules.
2. Create a 30 to 90 second video that encourages teens to read and use libraries this summer. Include your interpretation of the 2015 CSLP teen slogan "Unmask!"
3. Explore CSLP’s Resources for Video Creation for additional ideas and information.
4. Title your video: "2015 TVC-VT-Unique Name." Please choose a unique name that does not include your real name.
5. Upload your video to YouTube.com or Vimeo.com.
6. Fill out your Entry Form and Model Release form(s) completely.
7. Send your forms by March 2, 2015 to: