Welcome to the official 2017-2018 Dorothy Canfield Fisher Book Award voting form!
It's been a great year of reading- and now it's time for Vermont students let their voices be heard! The VT Department of Libraries and the Friends of Dorothy Canfield Fisher are pleased to open voting for the 2018 Dorothy Canfield Fisher Book Award.
Vermont teachers and librarians should collect student votes and use this form to submit their all of their students' votes at one time. Only votes submitted through this form will be counted; votes may not be submitted via paper ballot or email.
Students are eligible to vote if they meet the following criteria:
- Vermont resident and/or attends school in Vermont
- In grades 4-8
- Has read five of the 2017-2018 nominated titles
- Each student is entitled to one vote only.
- All votes must be submitted through this webform only.
- All votes must be submitted by April 9, 2018. There will be no exceptions.
NOTE: Your total number of votes for all books should equal the total number of students you had voting- i.e. one vote per student. If these numbers do not match, your submission will be automatically disqualified.