- Cass's Powerpoint (Overview of Early Literacy & Manual) -A big thank you to Meri Monks of Iowa for the slides!
- Interactive Movie Resources for School Aged Kids/Teens
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0HMTQwMp-N3N1RHMmtHSWZFdTA
- Wizard of Oz (Sing along): http://mclskids.pbworks.com/w/page/65295035/Wizard%20of%20Oz%20--%20Sing-Along
- Toy Story: http://mclskids.pbworks.com/w/page/97281423/Toy%20Story%20Interactive%20Movie
- Frozen (Sing along): http://lplcysd.blogspot.com/2014/12/interactive-frozen-sing-long.html
- Willy Wonka: http://pagesandprograms.blogspot.com/2013/11/willy-wonka-interactive-movie.html
- Elf and Polar Express: http://www.teenthinktank.net/teen-talk-blog/interactive-movies-for-december
- Princess Bride Interactive Movie Guide (Sam Maskell, Rockingham Free Public Library)
- Break-Out Rooms (School Aged/Teens)
- Video Recordings of Workshop
- Cass's Powerpoint (Overview of Early Literacy & Manual) - A big thank you to Meri Monks of Iowa for the slides!
- Book List/Programming Ideas for Preschool Age Kids & Summer Reading at Platt (Abby Adams, Platt Memorial Library)
- Free Programming Ideas for School Age Kids Powerpoint (Bree Drapa, Westford Public Library)
Other Useful Handouts: