Scholarships to Attend Joint NELA/VLA 2017 Conference
The Vermont Department of Libraries is pleased to offer scholarships (in the form of grants to libraries) for Vermont library employees in all types of libraries to attend the joint New England Library Association/Vermont Library Association 2017 Conference.The conference will be held October 22-24 (with a pre-conference option on October 21) at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel.
We are offering grants to cover the conference registration fees for up to two (2) employees per Vermont library.
Learn more about the conference here: http://conference2017.nelib.org/
To receive this scholarship, please follow the steps below (all steps are mandatory):
- Please register for the conference. Conference Registration,
- If you're interested, please register for the (Advocacy Bootcamp) pre-conference. Saturday Pre-Conference Registration
- If you have already registered for the conference, please see the next step.
- Please fill out this form and send Jennifer Johnson email@example.com a copy of your registration confirmation by September 8.
- You will receive grant paperwork. Please sign and send to Jennifer Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15. Once grant paperwork is processed by our business office, a check will be mailed to your library.
The deadlines are FIRM. We realize the turnaround time is quick but there will be NO exceptions.