Registration Link - https://appengine.egov.com/apps/vt/2019trustteesandfriends (Registration closes 5/13)
Please join us for this incredible chance to hear from powerful speakers and network with library trustees and friends from around Vermont!
When: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., followed by a Q&A with the Endnote Speaker until 6:30 p.m. (Breakfast and Registration start at 8:15 a.m.)
Where: University of Vermont's Davis Center, Burlington, VT
Why: Brush up on your knowledge, reinvigorate your board, network with VT trustees and friends, and walk away inspired and informed!
- Christine Graham, from CPG Enterprises, will speak about fundraising and donor development
- Erica Freudenberger, from the Southern Adirondack Library System, will speak about strategic planning and community engagement
- Andy Robinson, an expert on board development, will speak about recruiting and retaining board members
- Anne Galloway, from VT Digger and the VT Journalism Trust, will be our endnote speaker
- $45 - VLA members
- $50 - non-VLA members
- Libraries with 3 or more registrants will receive a 10% discount
Attendees are also encouraged to register for the VT Library Association Conference on May 22nd (the day after the Trustees and Friends Conference). Overnight accommodations are available May 21st at the Double Tree by Hilton (formerly the Sheraton, 870 Williston Road) by booking online or calling (800) 445-8667 (1-800-HILTONS). Mention the Vermont Library Conference to qualify for a group rate of $115 (plus taxes and fees, see registration page for details). Please reserve your room prior to April 30.
Full Conference Agenda (PDF)