This is the official voting form for the 2019-2020 Dorothy Canfield Fisher Book Award. Votes submitted any other way will not be counted.
- Vermont students in grades 4-8 are eligible to submit one vote for their favorite title.
- Students must read/listen to at least five of the titles before voting.
- The adult collecting votes should submit all of their students' votes at the same time using this webform.
Under each title, enter the number of votes submitted for that title. If no votes were submitted for a title, write zero- all fields must be filled. Then, please enter the number of students from each grade who voted. Enter zero if no students from a particular grade voted.
To ensure there are no discrepancies, please:
- Make sure the sum total of votes for all titles matches your "Total Number of VOTES Being Submitted."
- Make sure the sum total of 4th-8th graders voting matches your "Total Number of STUDENTS Voting."
- The "Total Number of VOTES Being Submitted" must match the "Total Number of STUDENTS Voting."
The deadline to submit votes has been extended to 5:00pm on Tuesday, May 26.
Votes submitted after that deadline will not be counted.