Reputable, consumer-level resources that librarians can provide to library patrons.
- Vermont Health Department’s COVID-19 Vaccine Page – Information about the vaccine in VT and vaccine planning
- Vermont Health Department's COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Vermont’s Multilingual Coronavirus Task Force created videos in 10 different languages with information about COVID-19 vaccine for 12–15-year-olds.
Other Consumer Information
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology: Herd Immunity – Understanding herd immunity and the COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine – Vaccine information and consumer-friendly FAQs
- FDA Vaccine Facts Handout (PDF) - Shows the path from researching a vaccine to emergency use authorization
- Harvard School of Public Health: Establishing the Truth: Vaccines, Social Media, and the Spread of Misinformation – General consumer article on vaccine misinformation and disinformation
- Mayo Clinic: COVID-19 Vaccines: Get the Facts – Benefits, approved vaccines, side effects, distribution efforts, and more
- U.S. National Library of Medicine’s MedlinePlus COVID-19 Vaccine Information – Continually updated consumer-level information on the COVID-19 vaccine
- World Health Organization: Vaccines and Immunization: Myths and Misconceptions – Q&A addressing the common misconceptions about vaccination that are often cited by concerned parents