Welcome to the official 2017-2018 Green Mountain Book Award Voting Form (For Teachers/Librarians)!
This form may be used by teachers/librarians to submit votes for their students. The submitting adult may also use this form to submit their own vote.
Individuals are eligible to vote for the Green Mountain Book Award if they meet the following criteria:
- Vermont resident and/or attends school in Vermont
- Has read three of the 2017-2018 nominated titles
- Each individual is entitled to one vote only. If you are submitting votes for students, those students should not submit their own votes via the Individual Webform.
- All votes must be submitted through this webform only.
- All votes must be submitted by May 31, 2018. There will be no exceptions.
NOTE: Your total number of votes for all books should equal the total number of people you had voting- i.e. one vote per person. If these numbers do not match, your submission will be automatically disqualified.
All fields are mandatory. Please enter "0" if there were no votes for a certain book, or no students in a particular age category voting.