The Department has moved! Our staff and holdings have moved from the Pavilion Building (in Montpelier) and Midstate Regional Library (in Berlin) to the Vermont Historical Society Building (in Barre).
VTLIB will be utilizing a closed stacks/appointment only model following the move to Barre. The same research collections and resources will be available, including:
- The Foundation Center for grants research
- Historical Vermont directories and Vermont Census materials
- Grants print collection
- Professional Development print collection
- Vermont Legislative History print collections
- Vermont fiction and non-fiction collections
Due to space constraints, there will be one computer for public use. This computer will be for research only and can only be used by appointment only.
To make an appointment to use any of these resources, please contact April Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.