VTLIB is happy to provide StoryWalks® for circulation among Vermont libraries. Most of our collection of StoryWalks© was generously donated by Joanne Allen of Enosburg Elementary/Middle School.
How to Borrow a StoryWalk® from VTLIB:
1. Review the StoryWalk® Borrowing Guidelines document
2. Select an available StoryWalk®
- This Google Sheet shows the status of each title.
3. Email Jonathan Clark (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Name of Library
- Name, Phone Number, and Email of Contact Person
- Name of StoryWalk© to be borrowed
- Please include the following sentence in your email: "I have read and understood the VTLIB StoryWalk® borrowing guidelines."
4. When you are finished with your StoryWalk© program, make sure to fill out the usage survey: https://libraries.vermont.gov/storywalk_usage_survey