Vermont youth book award labels with the new artwork are now available.
Here is what we have available for free:
- 2x2 full-color circle nominee labels for each award w/ new artwork
- 2x2 full-color circle winner labels for each award w/ new artwork
- 1x1 full-color square spine labels for each award w/ new artwork
We will only be offering the quantities below per library, which will be enough to process one copy of all book award nominees for the 2021-2022 award year:
- 2 winner labels for each award (1 can be used for the 2020-2021 winners)
- 10 spine and/or circle nominee labels for the Red Clover Book Award
- 25 spine and/or circle nominee labels for the Vermont Golden Dome Book Award
- 15 spine and/or circle nominee labels for the Green Mountain Book Award
Please only select the labels you need (for example, if you don’t have GMBA books in your school, you don’t have to receive those labels.) If you need more than this, feel free to print your own using the artwork available here: https://libraries.vermont.gov/bookawards (or you can wait until the fall, after we have been able to send out at least one set to everyone who needs them)
We will not provide labels to process books from the 2020-2021 year or before, except for the 2020-2021 winners. We will no longer be sending out old versions of the labels.
Please allow 10-14 days for your labels to be mailed after ordering.
Feel free to reach out to Jonathan Clark with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org