SUMMER READING 2021 - TAILS & TALES
The Vermont Department of Libraries is a member of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), a nation-wide organization of libraries that works to provide high-quality summer reading program materials at the lowest cost possible. Visit the CSLP website for more resources!
- Summer Reading Challenge on Beanstack
- Summer Reading Statistics Form (6/17/21: provided for PREVIEW purposes only - please do not complete this form until your program is finished)
- Access to CSLP Summer Reading Manual for VT Public Libraries (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
2021 Summer Programming Grants
- Visit link above for access to grant paperwork and the slides/recording from our grant info webinar.
- 2021 Summer Reading Workshops
Visit CSLP's website for:
- CSLP Rules of Use
- Program Ideas