Community Legal Information Center
The Vermont Law School provides legal information for the citizens of Vermont through the Community Legal Information Corner (CLIC). CLIC offers legal reference services, walk-in WestLaw access, legal self-help books, and a Vermont Law Collection.
The Vermont Law School's "Ask a Law Librarian Line" can be reached by phone: 802-831-1313 or through email at email@example.com.
Visit the CLIC website or in person:Julien and Virginia Cornell Library 43 Cornell Street PO Box 96 South Royalton, VT 05068
Online Legal Resources
- Vermont Judiciary
- Vermont Legal Help (Vermont Legal Aid and Legal Services Vermont)
- Vermont Bar Association, Suggestions for Free or Low Cost Help (PDF)
- Vermont Statutes
- Vermont Constitution
- Vermont Regulations
- Vermont Supreme Court
- NOLO publish a wide-range of legal advice books, but they make some forms available online (you have to go through the buying process, but the cost is $0).
- Cornell University Law School Constitutions, Statutes, and Codes
- Google Scholar (Be sure to click the "Case Law" button below the search bar)