We've put together a set of instructions for joining a meeting using Skype. If this is your first time on a Skype Meeting, it may take a couple minutes to get everything set. Note - You do not have to have Skype installed to connect.
How to join:
- Click the link presented
- Click Install and Join with Skype Meetings App (web)
- This downloads the Skype Meetings App. Once complete, click to install the program (it should be listed under downloads in the browser). If it asks, click Run. You'll only need to do this the first time you use the app.
- When the install is complete, it should open the meeting automatically; if not, click Try to join the meeting again.
- Enter your name (it's just for display, there is no login), and click Join.
- The Skype Meetings App window will appear, showing you and the other participants. It will default to using your computer's audio - if you'd rather use your phone, click Switch Audio to my Phone. Dial the number indicated, and enter the conference ID followed by #. Note - If you use your phone for audio, make sure that the mic on your computer is off, or you will hear feedback.