The Vermont Law School provides legal information for the citizens of Vermont through the Community Legal Information Corner (CLIC). CLIC offers legal reference services, walk-in WestLaw access, legal self-help books, and a Vermont Law Collection.
The Vermont Law School's "Ask a Law Librarian Line" can be reached by phone: 802-831-1313 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Vermont Law School website: www.vermontlaw.edu or in person:Julien and Virginia Cornell Library 43 Cornell Street PO Box 96 South Royalton, VT 05068
The Vermont State Library in Montpelier provides on-site access to some legal materials, including decions from the:
- Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board
- Liquor Control Board
- Vermont Occupation Safety Health Board
- Workers Compensation Board
- Department of Taxes
Online Legal Resources
- Legal Topics
- Cornell University's State Laws
- Public Library of Law
- Cornell University's Legal Information Institute
- Internet Society pages on Internet Law
- Be sure to click the "Case Law" button below the search bar.
- Library of Congress Legislative Information (THOMAS)
- US Code
- United States Supreme Court Opinions