In summer 2017, Vermonters are invited to build a better world through books!
The Vermont Department of Libraries is a member of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), a nation-wide organization of libraries that works to provide high-quality summer reading program materials at the lowest cost possible.
2017 Themed Program Materials
The Department of Libraries pays for basic materials such as bookmarks, posters, and reading records for Vermont public libraries. Libraries who placed an order through the department should receive their materials by March 1, 2017.
For additional materials (purchased by your library), visit CSLP's website.
MANUALS: Please contact Jennifer Johnson for information about accessing your summer reading program manual.
Vemont 2017 Summer Reading Program Resources
- Summer Reading Workshops
- Archived Webinars from CSLP- 2017 Build a Better World
- Vermont Teen Video Challenge- Deadline has passed for 2017
- Summer Performer Grants
General Program Ideas & Resources
- Resources for Adult Summer Reading Programs
- Children's Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- Teen Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- Adult Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- How to create a program website
- How to create an online registration form
- ALSC's summer reading list brochures
Visit CSLP's website for:
- Program Ideas