In summer 2017, Vermonters are invited to build a better world through books!
The Vermont Department of Libraries is a member of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), a nation-wide organization of libraries that works to provide high-quality summer reading program materials at the lowest cost possible.
Vemont 2017 Summer Reading Program Resources
- SUBMIT YOUR SUMMER READING PROGRAM STATISTICS!
- Summer Reading Workshops
- Archived Webinars from CSLP- 2017 Build a Better World
- Summer Performer Grants
General Program Ideas & Resources
- Resources for Adult Summer Reading Programs
- Children's Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- Teen Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- Adult Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- How to create a program website
- How to create an online registration form
- ALSC's summer reading list brochures
Visit CSLP's website for:
- Program Ideas