In 2017, you built a better world...in 2018, get ready to ROCK!
SUMMER READING 2018- LIBRARIES ROCK!
The Vermont Department of Libraries is a member of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), a nation-wide organization of libraries that works to provide high-quality summer reading program materials at the lowest cost possible.
Vemont 2018 Summer Reading Program Resources
- Access to CSLP Summer Reading Manual for VT Public Libraries - Contact Jennifer Johnson
- 2018 Vermont Teen Video Challenge - Challenge completed for 2018
Summer Reading Workshops
- South: Rockingham Free Public Library - February 13, 2018 - 9:30am-2:00pm
- North: Waterbury Public Library - February 16, 2018 - 9:30am-2:00pm
- Summer Performer Grants
- 2018 Summer Reading Survey (to be completed once your program has ended for the summer)
General Program Ideas & Resources
- Resources for Adult Summer Reading Programs
- Children's Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- Teen Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- Adult Program Ideas (Pinterest)
- How to create a program website
- How to create an online registration form
- ALSC's summer reading list brochures
Visit CSLP's website for:
- Program Ideas