NEW Vermont statewide ILL system (CLOVER)
The new statewide interlibrary loan system goes online on Tuesday, August 1, 2017! Find information on the system from how-to documents and videos to background information below.
Libraries joining the VERSO catalog from LibraryWorld or are unautomated will find information below also.
CLOVER stands for Collaborative Libraries Of VERmont. This new system uses AutoGraphics' state-of-the-art SHAREit software to power the network. CLOVER replaces the antiquated VALS system. Users will find information much easier to discover and library staff will immediately notice the ease of use of the system. The time-consuming VALS process for borrowing materials from other libraries will be simple, short, and straightforward with CLOVER.
NEW - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Open this document for a handy list of FAQs and answers.
- Clover Checklist - this document provides 5 recommended steps to get you started with Clover.
- Clover ILL Request Procedure - this document will walk you through the steps of putting in a borrowing request.
- *NEW* Clover Conditional Status (PDF) - Tips on using the Conditional status as a lender and what to do as a borrower.
- *NEW* Clover Email Notifications (PDF) - Use email notifications to alert you to updates and new requests.
- Participant Record Setup Guide - this document will help you set up your library's information, including library hours, contact information, preferred lending lists, etc...
- Staff Member: Processing ILL Requests in SRCS a video from the Indiana State Library
- *NEW* Clover Statistics Cheat Sheet (PDF) - A brief overview of accessing some of the available statistics in Clover.
How to initiate an ILL request in CLOVER
How to manage an ILL request as lender in CLOVER
How to manage an ILL request as borrower in CLOVER
Libraries that are unautomated or have non-Z39.50 compliant systems are moving on to VERSO, AutoGraphics' ILS software. VERSO is the new VTLIB ILS.
Verso how-to materials coming soon!