The Red Clover Book Award is designed for children in kindergarten through fourth grade. Each year thousands of Vermont school children read the 10 nominated picture books and vote for their favorite in the spring. The award has been handed out annually since 1997.
The winner of the 2019-2020 Red Clover Book Award is POTATO PANTS! by Laurie Keller!
See the vote breakdown here.
Voting results video: https://youtu.be/HuMCokmCnTU (Liv Perry, Morristown Elementary School)
2020-2021 Program Materials
2019-2020 Program & Conference Materials
- 2019-2020 Nominees
- 2019-2020 Bookmark
- 2019-2020 Picture Ballot (*classroom use only- not official voting form*) PDF or JPG
- 2019-2020 Educator's Resource Guide
- Red Clover Spine/Winner Labels
- 2019-2020 Red Clover Google Slides Presentation
- 2019-2020 Red Clover Art Connections
- Carrie Speranza's Red Clover & Technology/Maker Resources website
- MC Baker's art website!
- Agenda & Workshop Descriptions
- Writing Prompts
- The "B" List - Book List
- Diverse Picture Books - Book List
Past Nominees and Winners
- Award Winners Bookmark, 2001-2020
- Winners Poster (11x17), 2011-2020
- Winner List, 1997-2020
- All Past Nominees