The Red Clover Book Award is designed for children in kindergarten through fourth grade. Each year thousands of Vermont school children read the 10 nominated picture books and vote for their favorite in the spring. The award has been handed out annually since 1997.
Voting has opened for the 2020-2021 program! Submit your votes HERE!
Voting will close on May 28, 2021 at 5:00pm.
2021-2022 Program Materials
2020-2021 Program Materials
- 2020-2021 Nominees
- 2020-2021 Bookmark
- 2020-2021 Individual Ballot (for classroom/library use only) PDF & JPG
- Red Clover Spine/Winner Labels *coming soon*
- Carrie Speranza's Red Clover & Technology/Maker Resources website
- MC Baker's art website!
2020 Red Clover Book Award Conference Materials
- Conference Recording (YouTube)
- Conference PowerPoint (PDF)
- Conference Padlet
- 2020-2021 Educator's Resource Guide (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Honor List (PDF)
- YouTube Playlist of Author Videos
- YouTube Playlist of MC Baker's Art Connections
- 2020-2021 Writing Prompts
- Additional Resources for The Undefeated
- Elements & Principles of Design Handout (Hannah Fjeld, Neshobe School)
Past Nominees and Winners
- Award Winners Bookmark, 2001-2020
- Winners Poster (11x17), 2010-2020
- Winner List, 1997-2020
- All Past Nominees