The Red Clover Book Award is designed for children in kindergarten through fourth grade. Each year thousands of Vermont school children read the 10 nominated picture books and vote for their favorite in the spring. The award has been handed out annually since 1997.
Voting for the 2017-2018 Red Clover Book Award is now open! Deadline: April 30, 2018 - Red Clover Voting Form
- 2017-2018 Nominees
- 2017-2018 Bookmark
- Red Clover Spine/Winner Labels
- Red Clover Ballot for Students (Library/Classroom Use Only) -> Official Ballot Will Be Available in 2018
- Red Clover Blog
- MC Baker's art website!
- Pinterest page
- For the Educator Resource Guide, contact the Vermont Center for the Book
Past Nominees and Winners
- Award Winners Bookmark, 1999-2017
- Winners Poster (11x17), 2008-2017
- Winner List, 1997-2017
- All Past Nominees