Vermont statewide ILL system (CLOVER)
CLOVER stands for Collaborative Libraries Of VERmont. This new system uses AutoGraphics' state-of-the-art SHAREit software to power the network. CLOVER replaces the antiquated VALS system. Users will find information much easier to discover and library staff will immediately notice the ease of use of the system. The time-consuming VALS process for borrowing materials from other libraries will be simple, short, and straightforward with CLOVER.
Clover Tutorials and Support:
The Clover FAQ website provides many step-by-step instructions as well as explanations of the different statuses possible for requests in the Clover system. Currently updates are on pause while the information is migrated to a new website, but the information is still helpful. https://vermontclover.wordpress.com/.
Video tutorials for Clover are available here and include:
- How to Log In
- How to Change Your Password
- Review and Update Your Participant Record
- How to Request a Book
- Request VTLIB Discussion Sets
- Change Clover Theme Colors
- Complete Webinar Reviewing Clover
All tutorial videos are under five minutes long, however the webinar to review Clover is 50 minutes.
- Clover Statistics Cheat Sheet (PDF) - A brief overview of accessing some of the available statistics in Clover.
Requesting Discussion Sets in CLOVER