Vermont statewide ILL system (CLOVER)
CLOVER stands for Collaborative Libraries Of VERmont. This new system uses AutoGraphics' state-of-the-art SHAREit software to power the network. CLOVER replaces the antiquated VALS system. Users will find information much easier to discover and library staff will immediately notice the ease of use of the system. The time-consuming VALS process for borrowing materials from other libraries will be simple, short, and straightforward with CLOVER.
Clover FAQ and help site:
Information available here includes how to set up Email Notifications, use statistics, links to all of the video tutorials, and more.
Requesting Discussion Sets in CLOVER
This information is also available on the Clover FAQ and help site.
Clover Instructional materials:
- Clover Checklist - this document provides 5 recommended steps to get you started with Clover.
- Clover ILL Request Procedure - this document will walk you through the steps of putting in a borrowing request.
- Clover Conditional Status (PDF) - Tips on using the Conditional status as a lender and what to do as a borrower.
- Clover Email Notifications (PDF) - Use email notifications to alert you to updates and new requests.
- Participant Record Setup Guide - this document will help you set up your library's information, including library hours, contact information, preferred lending lists, etc...
- Staff Member: Processing ILL Requests in SRCS a video from the Indiana State Library
- Clover Statistics Cheat Sheet (PDF) - A brief overview of accessing some of the available statistics in Clover.
How to initiate an ILL request in CLOVER
How to manage an ILL request as lender in CLOVER
How to manage an ILL request as borrower in CLOVER